This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Developer Name: Asolva, Inc.
Product Name: Medici
Certification number: 15.05.05.3163.ASLV.01.00.0.230713
Certification date: July 13, 2023
- (b)(10) Electronic Health Information (EHI) Export
- (d)(1) Authentication, access control, authorization
- (d)(2) Auditable events and tamper-resistance (Cures Update)
- (d)(3) Audit report(s) (Cures Update)
- (d)(7) End-user device encryption
- (d)(12) Encrypt authentication credentials (Cures Update)
- (d)(13) Multi-factor authentication (Cures Update)
- (f)(6) Transmission to public health agencies – antimicrobial use and resistance reporting
- (g)(4) Quality management system
- (g)(5) Accessibility-centered design
CQMs certified: None
Relied Upon Software: None
Additional Types of Costs: This certified solution requires a signed agreement and BAA. Costs include a one-time training and implementation fee and an annual subscription fee.
EHI Export Format: data file format
ONC Real World Testing