Information system made to your exact needsWhy custom build?
- You have unique business needs
- No off-the-shelf solution fits your needs
- You own the intellectual property
- More cost-effective than customizing off-the-shelf solution (customization cost plus unique maintenance cost)
- Software development is not your core competency
- Collaborative design approach
- Deep experience integrating with different EHRs (e.g. EPIC®, MEDITECH®, Cerner®, etc)
- Rapid prototyping to validate requirement understanding
- Fast-track development life cycle to avoid drawn-out project
- Visible progress at every step
- Integration with existing systems
Recent Custom Solutions
Patient Surveillance and Tracking
A comprehensive system that searches large amount of medical data for health conditions using data mining technology. Patients are identified and tracked for preventive health and intervention.
- Electronic Surveillance
- Trisomy 21
- Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT)
- EPIC® data interface (Clarity™)
Emergency Medicine Decision Support
A real-time system that provides ED physicians with clinical guidance to optimizing choice of treatment and disposition. Guidance is patient-specific and based on evidenced-based rules. Embedded within EPIC®, the add-on screens eliminate the inconvenience of requiring the physician to switch between different systems at the point of care.
- Emergency Medicine
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Clinical decision support
- EPIC® real-time data interface
- SOAP web services
- Patient alert by text
Medical Authorizations and Claims
A data mining system that searches large amount of inpatient and outpatient medical and billing data to identify claims opportunities. The system creates, submits and tracks service authorizations to the payor. The result is maximum reimbursement along with minimum payment delay.
- EPIC® data interface
- California Children’s Services (CCS)
- DHCS New Referral (4488) and Established Client (4509) Authorization Request
- EDI X12 278 Authorization and Referral Request
Employee Attendance Management
A human-resource system that assists large organizations manage attendance problems of non-exempt employees. This system links with the timekeeping system to present to supervisors the employees’ attendance profiles. Supervisors then use the corrective action and discplinary module to manage the attendance issue.
- Timekeeping interface
X12 EDI 278 Data Interface
This module electronicizes the submission of healthcare service authorization requests to the state on behalf of providers. This automated technique replaced the error-prone and inefficient process of faxing a large volume of paper requests.
- EDI X12 278
- California Children’s Services
A high-performance data mining engine that sifts through large volumes of claims data and workers comp data to identify subrogation recovery opportunities. Results are sorted by value and interfaced for collections.
Web (Screen) Crawling
When you need to move data from one system to another and standard data interface technologies are not an option, screen crawling can be your option. This is the same technology used by Internet search engine such as Google. We build robots that read an application’s screens to extract information. Screen crawling works best on HTML-based applications and mainframe applications.
We are the expert in developing meaningful and flexible organization reports. Our deep technical experience in EHRs makes us the ideal partner to create clinical reports for any medical discipline such as:
- Quality of service
- Drug utilization
- Productivity analysis
- Claims analysis
Data Extraction and Loading (ETL)
Trust us to help you with data interface projects. We are experienced in the clinical data model behind EHRs such as:
- Home growns