Medici FastTrack for EvidentThe fastest and easiest AUR reporting solution for your EHR. We have partnered with EHR vendors for seamless integration. Sign Up
HERE FOR YOU: PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
Evident is in the unique position of being able to apply 40+ years of experience delivering and supporting advanced EHR solutions specifically for community hospitals and clinics like yours. It’s an environment where resources are often limited, needs can be great and personal relationships mean everything.
Why Report AUR?
- National Benchmark. Compare against other hospitals using SAAR in NHSN. Know where you stand compared with similar hospital types in relevant geography.
- Satisfy JCAHO Medication Management MM.09.01.01 EP 16: “The antibiotic stewardship program monitors the hospital’s antibiotic use by analyzing data on days of therapy per 1000 days present or 1000 patient days, or by reporting antibiotic use data to the NHSN’s Antimicrobial Use Option of the Antimicrobial Use and Resistance Module”
- CMS Reimbursement. Starting in 2024, increase reimbursement through the Medicare Promoting Interoperability Program (PIP).
- Validated by the CDC. Not only has our software undergone validation by the CDC for NHSN reporting, we are the first vendor to do so for both AU and AR options.
- ONC HealthIT Certified. Medici® is ONC HealthIT-certified satisfying the Medicare Promoting Interoperability Program (PIP) requirement.
- Fast-track onboarding. Our partnership with EHR vendors streamlines the data integration which traditionally would require potentially months of costly IT effort. The result is seamless integration, onboarding you in one day.